We offer freedom, opportunity and the respect your medical skills deserve. We�ll also offer you balance. Everyone on our staff loves what they do. They also love the lives they have outside work. At AFC/Doctors Express loving what you do at work and having the opportunity outside of work to do what you love is one of our core values. A balanced life makes for the best medical professionals.
The following locations currently have an opening for medical staff. Please chose a location to view the openings.
AFC/Doctors Express offers Allied Health professionals an amazing range of opportunities. Once you are part of the AFC/Doctors Express team, you will find yourself working alongside some of the most experienced and knowledgeable medical professionals in their field. AFC/Doctors Express culture of learning and knowledge sharing assures your ability to add to your skill base. Our commitment to balance assures that you�ll have time for the other parts of your life that you enjoy too.
To be considered for an X-Ray Tech position you must be able to:
- Maintain x-ray files and records of all patients requiring x-rays.
- Obtain quality x-rays using correct position and radiation exposure and proper labeling of films and jackets.
- Implement safety procedures for patients, self and staff to avoid unnecessary exposure to radiation.
- Ensure the safety of patients when using wheelchairs, stools, etc.
- Distribute x-ray stock as needed in x-ray rooms and treatment area.
- Understand the x-ray and processing equipment so that it will be used in the proper fashion.
- Handle physician requests in a timely manner.
To be considered for a Medical Assistant/Certified Nursing Assistant position you must be able to:
- Escort patients to the treatment area.
- Triage patients, including obtaining vital signs by visual and auditory measures.
- Assist nurses and physicians with various patient treatment and care.
- Sterilize and set up instruments.
- Restock treatment area.
- Notify nurse and/or physician when patient is ready for exam.
- Maintain cleanliness of the treatment area.
- Register patient