We offer freedom, opportunity and the respect your medical skills deserve. We�ll also offer you balance. Everyone on our staff loves what they do. They also love the lives they have outside work. At Doctors Express loving what you do at work and having the opportunity outside of work to do what you love is one of our core values. A balanced life makes for the best medical professionals.
The following locations currently have an opening for medical staff. Please chose a location to view the openings.
Doctors Express offers Allied Health professionals an amazing range of opportunities. Once you are part of the Doctors Express team, you will find yourself working alongside some of the most experienced and knowledgeable medical professionals in their field. Doctors Express culture of learning and knowledge sharing assures your ability to add to your skill base. Our commitment to balance assures that you�ll have time for the other parts of your life that you enjoy too.
To be considered for an X-Ray Tech position you must be able to:
- Maintain x-ray files and records of all patients requiring x-rays.
- Obtain quality x-rays using correct position and radiation exposure and proper labeling of films and jackets.
- Implement safety procedures for patients, self and staff to avoid unnecessary exposure to radiation.
- Ensure the safety of patients when using wheelchairs, stools, etc.
- Distribute x-ray stock as needed in x-ray rooms and treatment area.
- Understand the x-ray and processing equipment so that it will be used in the proper fashion.
- Handle physician requests in a timely manner.
To be considered for a Medical Assistant/Certified Nursing Assistant position you must be able to:
- Escort patients to the treatment area.
- Triage patients, including obtaining vital signs by visual and auditory measures.
- Assist nurses and physicians with various patient treatment and care.
- Sterilize and set up instruments.
- Restock treatment area.
- Notify nurse and/or physician when patient is ready for exam.
- Maintain cleanliness of the treatment area.
- Register patient